People are worried about which blender machine is best for their use in nutribullet company like Nutribullet 600 Watts vs Nutribullet 900 Watts so we make a huge comparison between their models so you can easily pick according to your requirement.
NutriBullet NBR-1201 Blender (600 Watts) Overview
In search of a blender that is easy-to-use, safe, has a lot of features, and affordable then surprisingly Magic Bullet has a remarkable product for you, NutriBullet NBR-1201 blender.
This blender has powerful muscles that can blend anything like open seeds. Due to its design, it can be known as nutri-bullet as it is shaped like a bullet and is very small with a metal base.
This blender is portable due to its size as it measures 5.3 inches by 8.0 inches in width and height whereas its weight is just 3.6lbs.
This blender is very versatile and is best for small batches as it can also be preferable for those families who love different type of smoothies, its easy to make different with this blender all blending cups can get fit into it easily.
Features of NutriBullet NBR-1201 Blender
- This blender has a 600-watt power base which has a high torque power.
- Comes up with a durable plastic body.
- It has the lowest attachments and comes with a smart usage system as it has no switches or buttons and changeable blending cups.
- Two types of blades milling blades help in grinding and the extractor one helps in making smoothies.
- Has three-cups; two short and one tall, two storage lids in the cups.
- The blender comes in three base colors; gray, blue, and red.
- Every part of this blender is dishwasher safe.
NutriBullet Pro-13 Blender (900 Watts) Overview
NutriBullet Pro has a motor power of 900 Watts and is from the series of Magic Bullet. Similar to other products by Magic Bullet it also has the overselling and over marketed value.
According to its name, some may call it a Nutri extractor, as it is designed for making small batches of smoothies out of freshly plucked fruits and veggies.
This blender is designed for small kitchens and personal use for making smoothies. It has many good reviews but it doesn’t extract the juices and nutrients as other blenders do. Here some features are given below;
Features of NutriBullet Pro-13 Blender
- NutriBullet is much faster and stronger, also quite easy to use as you can it to crush foods like nuts and seeds.
- The motor is of 900-Watts and can make the toughest fruits into fresh smoothies easily.
- Pitcher capacity is 32-ounce.
- Item dimension 12.01 x 7.72 x 15.94 inches.
- The material of the blades is stainless steel.
- Hassle-free cleaning, simple clean up method.
- It was a limited time edition in the market.
Comparison Chart NutriBullet NBR-1201 vs NutriBullet Pro-13
|NutriBullet NBR-1201||NutriBullet Pro-13|
|Power Base of 600 watts||Power Base of 900 watts|
|Blending Cups; 2 (32 ounces and 24 ounces)||Blending cups; 2 (24 ounces and 18 ounces)|
|Material is Stainless Steel||Material Polycarbonate|
|Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|Serving portion: 5 servings||Serving portion: 7 servings|
|Weight: 8 Pounds||Weight: 11 Pounds|
|Travel Lid is absent||Travel Lid is present|
Similarities Between NutriBullet NBR-1201 (600 Watts) and NutriBullet Pro-13 (900 Watts)
As being invented out from the same company both of the models have some similarities in them, that are given below;
- The technology through they blend their ingredients are pretty much similar as NutriBullet prepare out their blenders with high quality material.
- The pure extraction of nutrition takes place in order to blend the ingredients purely.
- Both of them has a strong extractor blade which can blend anything from frozen fruits to make smoothies for you to your nuts crushing for making paste out of them for you.
Two of them has the same design of their blades but NutriBullet NBR doesn’t have the feature of grinding the dry ingredients but you can buy extra milling blades for blending dry ingredients.
Whereas on the other hand NutriBullet pro comes up with both features as you don’t have to buy extra blades for it.
Both of these blenders have one pulse setting as just attached the cup to the blender and there you go BLEND! Your smoothies but NutriBullet pro is must faster and efficient than NutriBullet 600.
The old unique model NutriBullet 600W comes up with two cups of 34-Ounces and 24-ounces whereas NutriBullet Pro 24-ounces and 18-ounces.
NutriBullet blender 600W blender is still on the market and people were loving to buy this model due to its compactness and amazing features, as 600W power is quite enough to blend your frozen fruits and green veggies to make you fresh smoothies and home.
But here’s a fact that this blender won’t crush ice or any other hard or dry item other than juts it can make only smoothies for you.
The NutriBullet Pro 900W is little huge than NutriBullet 600W as it also has the same design as NutriBullet 600W.
Anyhow, NutriBullet Pro is much faster than the old version and can blend dry and wet ingredients at the same time. If you want to make things more than smoothies then go with the pro version of NutriBullet.